Sunday, December 9, 2007

Visit to Victoria for Christmas Party

This last week we have been in Victoria. The primary purpose of the trip was to go to my work Christmas Party (Dec. 7th). However, it was also a chance to work in the office for a week, and for Darcy to make herself busy with some sewing. Darcy spent the better part of the visit recovering my Mom's couch cushions, and otherwise revamping the living room. Mom and Dad got a new TV enclosure which really hides the TV and blends in with the furniture. Good work Darcy! Mom was also inspired to finish off some curtains she had been putting off.



Sam and Max enjoyed their time with the grandparents. Auntie Barb also covered one night, and we were able to go out to Lee-Ann's birthday party, as well as a visit to the Bengal Lounge at the Empress with my parents. Death by chocolate!!!

The ICX party was held at the Laurel Point Inn and was a success. We did not have clients this year, so it was a bit more relaxed, but you also knew a lot more of the people. It was really nice to get back in touch with the guys in the office, but also the new sales guys that I have been spending more and more time with as I work remotely from Calgary. I had purchased a new suit for the party, and Darcy had worked out a new outfit as well, so here we are looking spiffy:

4 comments:

Paola Unger said...

You two look FABULOUS! That jacket is amazing, Darcy! Is Brad wearing shoes, though? It looks like just socks...but then I have bad eyesight, and maybe he has a pair of those new pointy- toed shoes all the guys are wearing now.

Brad C said...

Dang, you caught me. Now I know where the expression "Good eye, mate" comes from...

Paola Unger said...

I live in a country of metro-sexuals now! I pay attention to male footwear!

Paola Unger said...

HAHAHA. Brad is still punny.

New Blog

Blogger had kind of had its day, and no longer has a convenient way to publish my blog from a mobile device, so I get really behind.  No mor...

Most viewed!